FUNDAMENTAL CLINIC SERIES
Avalanche is adding a new teaching/training program for those athletes who are new to the sport of volleyball or who may just need a little extra training. This program will be focused around developing correct fundamentals to aid the athlete in their overall development.
This will be a great program for those athletes who are nervous about joining a team, as this will be a teaching and training focused program only, no match play. However, those who are registered for the Yeti or White Out league can also find the extra training very beneficial as it will not conflict with any practices or matches.
Each week will be led by Chris Stanfield of Avalanche Athletics and will focus on different skill sets. Joining Coach Chris will be former HS and Club players, along with a few guest coaches when available.
This program is suitable for the entry level player, novice, or even the beginner who’s a bit more advanced.
- No refunds or credits will be given or applied after your registration & payment is completed. Your registration and payment is a commitment to participate in the skills clinics.
Clinic Series Dates
- Thur. Nov. 4 | 6:00 - 7:15pm | Attacking & Footwork
- Thur. Nov. 11 | 6:00 - 7:15pm | Serving & Serve / Receive
- Thur. Nov. 18 | 6:00 - 7:15pm | Ball Control
- Thur. Dec. 2 | 6:00 - 7:15pm | Setting Basics and Fundamentals
- Thur. Dec. 9 | 6:00 - 7:15pm | Defensive Strategies
- Thur. Dec. 16 | 6:00 - 7:15pm | Offensive Strategies
Pre-registration and payment required.
Thunderbirds BGCS - 20199 N. 78th Pl. Scottsdale, AZ 85255