Our skills clinics focus on the fundamental skills for the growing athlete which include:
- Positional Work
- Footwork and General Fitness
- Volleyball IQ
These clinics will provide instruction for the skills and foundation needed to develop into a solid volleyball player.
Due to COVID-19 and the safety of our athletes, coaches and their families, all clinics are capped at 12 athletes per court and strict health and safety protocols will be followed. Including;
- Separate entrances and exists for athletes when necessary
- No parents in the facility (athletes and coaches only)
- Masks required for all coaches, staff and athletes
- No refunds or credits will be given or applied after your registration & payment is completed. Your registration and payment is a commitment to participate in the skills clinics.
Clinics Days & Times
- Feb. Dates
Pre-registration required and payment ($20.00 cash) is due at check-in.
Thunderbirds BGCS - 20199 N. 78th Pl. Scottsdale, AZ 85255