Grassroots Summer Volleyball Camp - 2020
- Week 1 - June 8 - 11, 2020 | Lil' Flurries 7-9u
- Week 2 - June 15 - 18, 2020 | Yeti 10-12u
- Week 3 - June 22 - 25, 2020 | White Out 13-15u
- Registration opens Thur. March 12, 2020
- Mon - Wed focus is individual and team skill sets
- Thurs focus is match play
- Camp T-Shirt for all participants
Will have an increased focus on expanding the athlete’s overall skill set and volleyball IQ. Players will develop better court awareness, movement, and ball control, while improving their setting, passing, serving, and defensive and offensive skill sets. Players will participate in game-like situations to maximize and add in their development.
Has a more centralized focus on developing an athlete’s advanced skill set to better prepare them for more competitive (High School & Club Seasons) environments. Areas of development are to include, but are not limited to: setting & attacking, hitting, blocking, serve receive concepts and strategies, passing, and out-of-system play. Specialized instruction in hitting, setting, and passing will also be included.
To withdraw from the Avalanche Athletics Grassroots Summer VB Camp, you must contact Chris Stanfield by email email@example.com no later than May 28, 2020. An 85% refund of the paid registration fee will be given until that date. After the above listed date, refunds will not be available.