The "Saturday Flurry" is designed to get our youngest athletes started in the sport of volleyball. Targeted for girls and boys ages 7-9u and is lead by Avalanche Club coach, Coach Caitlin, with the help of current and former players alike.
Athletes will work on
- fundamental volleyball skills
- player positions
- court locations
- proper mechanics
This is a progressive series of clinics and will build on the previous weeks progress. Players will initially be grouped by age and skill set. Instruction and coaching will advance to match the athletes growth within the program.
- Saturday mornings from 8:30-9:45am
- Thunderbirds BGCS | 20199 N. 78th Pl. Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Pre-register for the 5 part series for only $115.00
Drop-ins are $25.00 and payment can be made online.
- SAT. July 18
- SAT. July 25
- SAT. August 1
- SAT. August 8
- SAT. August 15
Due to COVID-19 and the safety of our athletes, coaches and their families, all clinics are capped at 10 athletes per court and strict health and safety protocols will be followed. Including;
- Temperature checks of all athletes and coaches
- Separate entrances and exists for athletes
- No parents in the facility (athletes and coaches only)