Spring 2023 | Lil' Flurries 6-10u
Our Lil' Flurries training program is now open to those athletes between between 6 and 10 years of age. However, the more experienced 9/10 year olds now have the option to play in the Yeti, 9-11u league. If your 9/10 year old is new to the sport of volleyball, it is recommend to do a season or two in our training program before jumping into league play.
The spring program will be an 8-week program that includes 8 hours of group training and four Saturdays of match play.
- Thursday, February 16 - Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- March 27 - May 20, 2023
- Mondays | 6:00-7:00pm
- 8-hours of group training (Mondays 6:00-7:00pm)
- Match Play (player serve & coach toss)
- Saturday, April 15 | 8:00am
- Saturday, April 29 | 8:00am
- Saturday, May 6 | 8:00am
- Saturday, May 20 | 8:00am
- Molten & Baden Softlight volleyballs
- Hand & eye coordination
- Volleyball movements
- Team concepts
- Chris - Sarah - Maggie - Ireland - Izzie - Sam - Sophia
- $160 for the full 8-week program
- BGCS Membership Required ($25 for the year) Click for instructions
- To withdraw from the Avalanche Athletics, Spring 2023 Lil' Flurries Program, you must contact Chris Stanfield by email (email@example.com) no later than Thursday, March 16, 2023. An 90% refund of the paid registration fee will be given until that date. After the above date listed, refunds will not be available.
- Thunderbirds BGCS (Grayhawk | 20199 N. 78th Pl. Scottsdale, AZ 85255)