Fall/Winter 2022 | Lil' Flurries 6-9u
Our Lil' Flurries training program is now open to those athletes between between 6 and 9 years of age. However, the more experienced 9 year olds now have the option to play in the Yeti, 9-11u league. If your 9 year old is new to the sport of volleyball, it is recommend to do a season or two in our training program before jumping into league play.
The fall/winter program will be an 5-week program that includes 5 hours of group training/scrimmaging and one Saturday (December 17) of match play.
- Tuesday, September 20 - Tuesday, October 25, 2022
- Mondays | 6:00 - 7:00pm
- November 7 - December 17, 2022
- Thanksgiving Break | November 20 - 27, 2022 (No Training)
- 5-hours of group training (Mondays 6:00-7:00pm)
- Match Play (player serve & coach toss)
- Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Baden softlight volleyballs
- Hand & eye coordination
- Volleyball movements
- Team concepts
- Chris - Maggie - Shay - Izzie - Sophia
- $135 for the full 5-week program
- BGCS Membership Required ($25 for the year)
- To withdraw from the Avalanche Athletics, Fall/Winter 2022 Lil' Flurries Program, you must contact Chris Stanfield by email (email@example.com) no later than Monday, October 20, 2022. An 90% refund of the paid registration fee will be given until that date. After the above date listed, refunds will not be available.
- There are no refunds for Drop-In registrations.
- Thunderbirds BGCS (Grayhawk | 20199 N. 78th Pl. Scottsdale, AZ 85255)