Winter 2023 | Lil' Flurries 6-9u
Our Lil' Flurries training program is now open to those athletes between between 6 and 9 years of age. However, the more experienced 9 year olds now have the option to play in the Yeti, 9-11u league. If your 9 year old is new to the sport of volleyball, it is recommend to do a season or two in our training program before jumping into league play.
The winter program will be an 6-week program that includes 6 hours of group training and two Saturdays of match play.
- Thursday, Nov. 17 - Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- January 16 - February 25, 2022
- Mondays | 6:00-7:00pm
- 6-hours of group training (Mondays 6:00-7:00pm)
- Match Play (player serve & coach toss)
- Saturday, February 11 | 8:00am
- Saturday, February 25 | 8:00am
- Molten & Baden Softlight volleyballs
- Hand & eye coordination
- Volleyball movements
- Team concepts
- Chris - Katie - Maggie - Ireland - Izzie - Linden - Sam - Elyse - Sophia
- $160 for the full 6-week program
- BGCS Membership Required ($25 for the year) Click for instructions
- To withdraw from the Avalanche Athletics, Winter 2023 Lil' Flurries Program, you must contact Chris Stanfield by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Thursday, January 5, 2023. An 90% refund of the paid registration fee will be given until that date. After the above date listed, refunds will not be available.
- There are no refunds for Drop-In registrations.
- Thunderbirds BGCS (Grayhawk | 20199 N. 78th Pl. Scottsdale, AZ 85255)