Fall 2022 | Lil' Flurries 6-9u
Our Lil' Flurries training program is now open to those athletes between between 6 and 9 years of age. However, the more experienced 9 year olds now have the option to play in the Yeti, 9-11u league. If your 9 year old is new to the sport of volleyball, it is recommend to do a season or two in our training program before jumping into league play.
The fall program will be an 8-week program that includes 8 hours of group training and two Saturdays of match play.
Registration Dates: UPDATED
- May 17- August 16, 2022
- August 15 - October 8, 2022
- Mondays | 6:00-7:00pm
- 8-hours of group training (Mondays 6:00-7:00pm)
- Match Play (player serve & coach toss)
- Saturday, October 1
- Saturday, October 8
- Molten softlight volleyballs
- Hand & eye coordination
- Volleyball movements
- Team concepts
- $215 for the full 8-week program
- BGCS Membership Required ($25 for the year)
- To withdraw from the Avalanche Athletics, Fall 2022 Lil' Flurries Program, you must contact Chris Stanfield by email (email@example.com) no later than Thursday, August 11, 2022. An 90% refund of the paid registration fee will be given until that date. After the above date listed, refunds will not be available.
- There are no refunds for Drop-In registrations.
- Thunderbirds BGCS (Grayhawk | 20199 N. 78th Pl. Scottsdale, AZ 85255)