Spring 2022 | Lil' Flurries 7-9u - FULL
In a better effort to help our newest generation of young volleyball players, Avalanche has tweaked the format of our Lil’ Flurries, 7-9u program. We’ve moved to a training formatted program and we’ll be switching to a different volleyball that will be friendlier for our youngest athletes.
The spring program will be a 7-week program that includes 4 hours of group training, three 1-hour team practices, and tournament style match play at the end. Even though we have had great success with our practice/league format in the past, we feel moving to a training format will be more conducive to meeting the demands and needs of our newest generation of volleyball players.
- February 1 - March 17, 2022
- March 28 - May 14, 2022
- Mondays | 6:00-7:00pm
- Saturday, Mar. 14, 2022 | 8:00-11:00am
- 4-hours of group training (Mondays 6:00-7:00pm)
- 3-team practices
- Monday, April 25
- Monday, May 2
- Monday, May 9
- Match Play, Saturday, May 7
- Tournament Match Play May 14
- Molten softlight volleyballs
- Hand & eye coordination
- Volleyball movements
- Team concepts
- Coach Chris
- Coach Lexa
- Coach Emma
- Coach Gracie
- Coach Anna
- Coach Katie
- Coach Brenley
- $165 for the full 7-week program
- BGCS Membership Required ($25 for the year)
- To withdraw from the Avalanche Athletics, Spring 2022 Lil' Flurries Program, you must contact Chris Stanfield by email (email@example.com) no later than Monday, March 21, 2022. An 90% refund of the paid registration fee will be given until that date. After the above date listed, refunds will not be available.
- There are no refunds for Drop-In registrations.
- Thunderbirds BGCS (Grayhawk | 20199 N. 78th Pl. Scottsdale, AZ 85255)