Avalanche VBC: Our club and competitive programming is vastly different from our developmental leagues, clinics, and summer camps. While our mission remains the same, the intensity and commitment of our training and competition is greatly accelerated. We are a competitive club that offers three tiers of competition within the Arizona Region:
Athletes coming into the club scene are presumed to have a good fundamental skill set. The club program is for players who are at a more advanced skill level, who have advanced out of their developmental/recreation programs, who want to continue to improve and grow as a volleyball player, and who want to compete at a higher and more competitive level of volleyball.
- All athletes must try out for club teams each November
- Club seasons run from late November – June 30
- Club fees do not guarantee equal playing time
- Financial and time commitments are an investment in an athlete’s volleyball career
- Financial assistance is available through our Work & Play Program