Avalanche Athletics is excited to be partnered with the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale to bring you a developmental volleyball league.
Developmental Volleyball League
In partnership with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale, Avalanche Athletics is happy to announce our Healthy Game-Changers developmental volleyball program. We’ll be offering four divisions for the spring 2019 season:
- The Lil’ Flurries Division 7-9 year olds
- The Yeti Division 10-12 year olds
- The White Out Division 13-16 year olds
- The 4s Competitive Division 12+
Teams will be lead by volunteer head and assistance coaches, with a focus on all skill sets such as serving, hitting, blocking, passing, defensive and offensive systems. All volunteer coaches will go through “on the court” training before the start of the season, lead by the Avalanche Athletics club coaches.
With the addition of this program, Avalanche will continue to offer:
- Next Drift Competitive Clinics & Leagues
- Avalanche Club Volleyball (12U, 13U, 14U, 15U and 16U teams)
- Avalanche Sand Volleyball (Clinics & Tournaments)
All athletes must have a current BGCS membership before your first practice. Memberships may be attained by clicking on the provided link. Those without a current membership will not be allowed to participate in any HGC practices or matches. BGCS MEMBERSHIP